Modern Warfare - Server Disconnected

Have you add the exception to Windows Defender ? I can only say what has worked for me, sorry I can’t be more help.

Same exact problem here!!!

Server disconnects and all my match progress is lost. Happened thrice in 3 hour game session. My internet is working perfectly fine and my cpu and gpu are i7 and 2070 respectively (Alienware M15).
Atleast save the match progress before quiting or give users option to reconnect in Blizzard screen.

Same error code here, and seems to happen randomly, sometimes in lobby, sometimes mid-game. brief freeze, then error page, with “quit to desktop”.

I constantly keep getting disconnected from battlenet attempting to play MW. Has anyone seen a solution to their problem? Can suggest fixes?

You know, I actually was having the same problem. I think (only because I haven’t played long enough after) that it was caused by me being connected to more than one internet connection. I had an ethernet cable, but I was also connected to the Wi-Fi, so I just chose to “forget” that, and now random switching between connections won’t happen (which I think is the reason I was getting disconnected).