Modern warfare not launching

modern warfare not launching after latest update even after deleting and reinstalling. Anyone else having same problem?

1 Like

same issue, I have done all the trouble shooting I can think of and it still will not load. Will have to wait for the next update and hope they fix it

1 Like

same issue … launch game then during load it drops out.

1 Like

My COD Warzone keep on crashing, even though I bought a new Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 M.2 SSD, 2 Nvme slot change in between, reinstalled my windows, make the Gen4 Nvme M.2 SSD as boot windows try to make it faster, updated the latest Bios, Windows, Nvidia Driver, keep on scan and repair my game, but it still crashing during gameplay or launching into the game, I don’t think my motherboard has an issue if it’s does, my another slot of Nvme should have the issue as well, but it doesn’t, so I strongly suspect is the game issue, is my account or the game having an issue now? but my teammate didn’t face that, it never happened to me before, as it’s happened recently and very often now.
When it crash, it makes my whole windows crash as well

Hello all,

When it comes to the Call of Duty games, Blizzard Technical Support is only able to offer support for installation and patching. For issues with Call of Duty crashes and performance issues, please contact Activision Support.