Mobile app not working

few days ago while using the mobile app I noticed that it would be slow to load even at home with a steady internet connection. when it would load it would only display 1 to 2 people from my list at at time and if i tried to search other friends on list it would like they weren’t there. also my chats wont show up either

I’ve been having the same issues. Tried logging out and logging back in. I’ll try uninstalling the app then trying again.

update to help figure narrow things down. this is on a galaxy J7 model number SM-J727V os verison android 8.1.0

Greetings!

Thank you both for the bug report. Apologies for any difficulties this may have caused. We will investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Kraiden

It seems to have decided to work properly today. Showing all friends online and off and starting up quickly. I say this cautiously because did this early last week and last only a day . Not sure why its working didnt try anything differently but right now happy it is

Verlant,

Happy to hear that it is working again. Please reach out on this thread if the issue re-occurs.

Kraiden