Missing quests in API

Hi,

how can repeatable things like world bosses or assaults be tracked with the new API as these quest ids don’t seem to be added to the quests completed endpoint.

In fact they seem to missing from the quest APIs completely, getting a 404 on the Game Data API for Grand Empress Shek’zara as an example:

https://eu.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/quest/58705?namespace=static-eu&locale=en_US

The information is used for a guild roster sheet and was working with the old API.

Thanks

I would like to know what’s up with this too. Looks like that all the “world” quest are not in the API and returns 404 (Legion quests too).
Hope a dev can give us some answers about this (no eta, no changes in the api, etc) or something

I’d like to know too. Would be good to see what guildies are up to when they’re asked to be making an effort for raids.

I use to use quest tracking api all the time. Very sad to see is not functioning the same with the new API.

Blizzard, do you plan to return daily/world quests to API?

Greetings everyone,

Thank you for the feedback and request. We’ve documented this request and it is on our radar. We do not have any ETA or further updates to share at this time.

Thanks again.