Meele Burst Trinket in DF Season 4

Repass this report to the Development Team in WoW Dragonflight: I have a PvP Warrior and I am very grateful for the support Blizzard has been given me in season 3 about the issue that I asked by relaunching the item “Paracasual Shard of Shalaymane” in the Temporal Rift (season 3) given in reward after doing the rift. This item is essencial to the Warrior Furry and Arms Burst as well as alll meele heroes. I am sending this e-mail because it will be amazing to have this trinket to use and evolve like we were able in season 2 and 3 and hopefully in SEASON 4 IN THIS APRIL 23. I think that this item is so necessary to meele burst that it MUST BE PERMANENT in all seasons and in The War Within and all future expansions for ever and ever, even if his name, way to obtain and minor details change. I am adding the previous e-mail that I sent to the development team in Dragon Flight season 2 and was solved in season 3, and must be again in season 4 and in all future possibilities.

Added: There is an item in Dragonflight Season 2 that is to say least Exeptional in a meele hero burst called: Paracasual Fragment of Shalamayne. For sale in Sonridorm time rifts, that even in the most evolved form can alone make a burst dealing 210 K total meele damage over 5 attacks and it’s the center of my Warrior Furry burst.

This item should be Improved or Reconstructed in Season 3 Dragonflight in a new aproach, in an even better and powerfull form. Mine is a part of a macros composed by 7 buttons that made a HUGE diference in Solo Mix. If it is improved can give more than a burst of 5 attacks, up to 7 or 9 attacks and can still make a INCREDIBLE diference in PvP, mainly to Furry Warriors. It is in my opinion the better Trinket in Season 2 and in all Dragonflight Trinkets and mostly for Furry Warriors, and can still be in Season 3 if boosted in a improved version.

I am killing tons of PvP players, rampaging them with this item and even in Solo Mix in part of my warrior fury macros made of seven buttons:

1 - Paracasual Fragment of Shalamayne

2 - Bitter Immunity

3 - Recklessness

4 - Avatar

5 - Spell Reflection

6 - Rallying Cry

7 - Enraged Regeneration

Please boost this item on Dragonflight Season 3 (Wow team has done it in season 3, in Season 4 will continue to be amazing), than it will continue being the center of furry warriors and other meele heroes burst. Thanks !!

Baalmarduk - Nemesis Warrior Furry Alliance.