May 2020 - Diablo II Server Issues/CD Key in Use/Failure to Connect

hope sever up so it been 4 hrs now so are there fix the bs that been going on

No news yet? Please, give us at least a currently status on the issue.

I am having the same issue as op, it has been intermittently doing this for the last 48 hours now. I usually only play during the night but it doesn’t matter what time of day/night it is I can’t log in. On the one rare occasion that I did manage to get online, the server lag was so bad that I couldn’t move my character.

East is back up now.

1 Like

True. Thanks Classic Team!

I still cannot connect . still telling me to try again in a few minutes…

What happening again?? Another RD???

in game broadcast, service restart dont know how long its going to take on USEast. USWest is still good, killing sometime there…i guess

When I try to sign in it says my modem needs to be checked or whatever and my internet is fine…this is now the 3rd time i’ve been locked out in a week. Please fix. :slight_smile:

What is up with these servers?? Wish we could just get some word on what was going on. Just made a 3k ebugged fort for my merc and I wanted to try it out!

east is back! doing baalers!

2 posts were split to a new topic: WildEyeZ - CD Key in Use

“Just play a different server”. All my time and effort is on West. My hard earned characters are on west. And I keep getting temp banned- why?!? I don’t bot or hack. I play the game. Fix it. Please. This is bullshiit

2 Likes

same im having that issue in WEST as well

Hey all,

The servers appear to have been more stable over the last couple days. I don’t have any other major updates to share.

2 Likes

Thank you Drakuloth.
I can only speak for the East realm. It’s been supa-stable for a few days now!
/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷ

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Temporary Restrictions - Various

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Diablo 2 East Failed to Join Game

Looks like this has been stable for about a week now except for a specific unrelated hiccup. Going to close this off to prevent it from being bumped further. Thanks again for the reports!

1 Like