Make Diablo2 Legendary Agian!

Greetings stranger I’m not surprised to see you on my post! Many D2 Heroes have come Sense the recent announcement of Diablo2 Resurrected.

No doubt you heard of the problems involving JSP and Botting! some say that the Ladders and Remaster will be bot free! not sure if i believe in that.

However they did start listening to D2 Fans vs D3 for Diablo4. and many hopes of a legendary Diablo4/D2 Remastered. and many fans have been Restored in that wake.

Until its a bot free D2 and the staff understand why D2 is the greatest version of Diablo. ill remain here with my money. wouldn’t want the Tragedy the befell Blizzard North. and Diablo2 to consume me as well.

Talk to Diaton and his Discord they seem to be keeping the Fans alive and active maybe that can help you.

Make Diablo Legendary Agian!
-Diaton Sabaoth

1 Like

YES! Diablo2 for life!

This forum category is for Blizzard’s Web APIs. If you want to discuss D2 this is the right category: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/diablo-ii-general-discussion/48

1 Like

why so it can be ignored! 90% of the forms are about Banning bots! and NOTHING! im doing what i can to help and keep the community alive but nothing!

Blizzzard lets the bots run 24/7 on the server and we want a clean ladder

Do whatever you want and I do hope you get a solution for the bot problems, I’m not a huge Diablo fan but bots can ruin any game.

I’m just saying posting here won’t help much as this category is not even related to D2 in any way. Those categories are managed by different teams and you won’t reach your target public here. The category I posted is the only one that might help you reach the right public.

1 Like