[Main Thread] Scanning and Repairing Repeatedly After Bnet Update

It keeps scanning, updating, crushing and wont let me play at all… WAKE UP BLIZZARD FIX THE PROBLEM with BATTLE NET, I want to play, what are we paying you for ?!

1 Like

It’s definitely a B-Net issue and not a WoW issue. My overwatch doesn’t want to load either

2 Likes

Having the same issue.

Another one here having same issue.

1 Like

I was having issues with the game just freezing and bombing out , so I tried the scan and repair, now stuck in this loop, this all started after the update yesterday

2 Likes

Here to chime in with the same problem. I also followed all the suggestions I could find but have not had any success with stopping it. Help please!!!

1 Like

Same here in Germany… also tried the suggested way of deleting the .idx files - this started after Bnet prompted me to install the mandatory update of the app… When opening the launcher again WoW starts all over again… I can play so far… but it is really annoying.

Same here exactly
Bliz, please fix this. It’s just a friggin launcher.

1 Like

Confirming the same issue here.

1 Like

Has anyone tried reinstalling?

1 Like

Can confirm that start games only with Battle.net app is without problems. It isn’t fix but still can save lot of time :wink:

1 Like

Same issue. I thought it was just my computer that was messed up so I tried to uninstall/reinstall, but now I keep getting the error code BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 when I try to reinstall. Same error code as when it was failing to repair.

1 Like

Same issue, but now it just conts and wont let me log in game

Every time I open Wow Launcher to play it scans my files once. Ive deleted files, deleted the launcher And at this point lost.

1 Like

it happens to me with every game i play (cod mw, diablo 3, diablo 3 ptr, hearthstone, overwatch) and i thought it was just a once and done thing after the launcher patch, but it did it again to me today.

I Tried all of the solutions and none of them work, it just keeps scanning over and over again please help.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues as well

2 Likes

I’m having the same issues on my end. happen today :confused:

2 Likes

Me too, Maybe there’s a mass problem. I just wanna play ranked man

2 Likes

Overwatch is stuck in a repair and scan loop. When it finishes it says “Scan complete. starting repair” But nothing ever happen, I’ve tried uninstalling but that wont work either. If I cancel the scan and repair it asks me to update Overwatch. Once I start updating it starts the little red bar that says initializing but shortly after that it switches to blue and says scan and repair. I’ve been trouble shooting for hours, Please help

2 Likes