[Main Thread] "Failed - Network Error" with Battle.net Set-up file

Yep link works! thanks!

The Americas link worked for me in New Zealand! thank you Americas!

Hi, I simply want a refund for my purchase since I cannot download battle.net app on my mac. Anyone know how to speak to a real customer service rep?

I’ve tried each of the Mac OS Catalina links and they all give me network error message. Can you provide an alternate link that works? I wouldn’t have thought this would have been a difficult fix?

I can’t download the application. have used multiple browsers but the same issue prevails.
Also, I have tried all your solutions mentioned in the previous post.

Look for alternative link for warcraft reign of chaos classic and frozen throne

I have been attempting all day via every possible way I can find to download the bullet net desktop app for Windows I have followed all the steps shown in the troubleshooting etc and none of it seems to work. I click on the button and the separate page starts loading and then it just exits Please help in so close in just giving up

Sorry, What is Bulletnet?

Sorry battle net my auto correct changed it when I took the dots out damn technology

https://www.battle.net/download/getInstallerForGame?os=win&locale=enUS&version=LIVE&gameProgram=BATTLENET_APP&id=709253289.1583937633

4 Likes

I get to that page then click on the link or button to download for windows and nothing happens

What browser are you using?

true i have been 3 days trying to download the launcher and with that link it was a second

But isn’t this the third patch you push out that fails all over the place? Kind of ruining the experience for the people that have paid for the game and get issue after issue. I would think that you could have solved this issue after the first patch fell hard on it’s rear a few weeks ago. I mean, it is the same exact issue again. Luckily it did not affect me this time as I was at home and could download earlier. But my wife that has come home from work is getting no downloadspeed at all. Also know of more people that have the same problem. You are shooting yourself in the foot at this point.

Initially tried downloading regular link in Chrome and Edge - no success.
Looking at this post in Chrome, The Windows - Americas link in this post worked! Thanks from here in Australia.

can’t install app failed network error…need help

Hey, so I’m trying to download Battle.net launcher on my PC and can’t download it. It fails the download and cuts downloading.
Also I downloaded Hearthstone on my mobile and can’t log in either it just stucks at the loading splash screen.
Hope you can give some info about what’s happening and see if we can fix it :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I just have the Same problems. Right now I have some days trying.

1 Like

Same. Trying to download the battle.net launcher it fails close to 50%.

1 Like