Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

i also deleted it through programdata but just like you got stuck with the update that wont move past waiting

%programfiles(x86)%, %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
Same issue and i fix it just delete all battle.net folder (works for me)

Just run your Wow executable where it is installed from. They will get the app fixed sometime. Just play on!

1 Like

same its been 1 hour

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND this is why we just want games on steam …

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I deleted the app and currently trying to reinstall. It’s stuck on “Updating Blizzard Agent” on the install.

Yea the same
And I was in the middle of downloading CoD WarZone

Yes I am aware this works and I am logged in wow right now. I would just like the app to work too you know. :slight_smile: Thank you for the thought.

Legend. That fix works :+1:

Should have come here before uninstalling my battle net app and reinstalling. COD game was downloading. will I be able to resume the download after the issue is fixed?

same here cant downloads warzone please listen and fix this issue immediately

genius ! it worked here, already online at wow !

Nevermind…restarted the app and we’re back to a sleeping agent.

can log in using wow folder

Getting the same Bug.

Got the same issue, any 100% working solution??? That’s what happens when they move from browser gaming to separate app, miss the good old days where you would click the game and go to browser servers. . .

stop the install go to the c drive and hidden folder called program data look for battle.net and blizard entertainment delete bot them folders then try to reinstall

%ProgramData%\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net\Cache

%ProgramData%\Battle.net\Agent\data\cache

**clear both of the cache files; for me it resolves the problem.

14 Likes

Same thing. However my S/O, sitting right next to me, same setup, is experiencing ZERO issues with Battle.net. He’s updated, logged in and out, etc. and still hasn’t encounter a single problem. :triumph: :sob:

same here I uninstalled and reinstalled battle.net still the same not working