Main Thread. Blizzard Agent went to sleep. Attempting to wake it up

See My comment above you

Not working for cod warzone

1 Like

same here, they must of done something…maybe the coronavirus infected their servers? They need a better network security system!!!

Run as admin Overwatch.exe // WoW.exe // w.e you play just run the .exe by admin and log in.

Same damn problem. why are you so damn slow at getting it going again?

1 Like

Same here. Tried reinstalling, deleting cache folders etc. Nothing helps.

I have the same problem this morning. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but the reinstall is stuck. I hope Blizzard fixes this otherwise I can’t play since my computer will not let me load WoW without the Battle.net launcher.

i have a fix guys: force close all battle net & blizzard in tskmng then start,type %appdata% delete battle net folder then back on start type %programdata% delete battle net and blizzard folder then login again this will have to be reaped if you exit battle net a prob with windows update

please reply to me if you have found a fix

Same, finished BWL last night in WoW classic then update and shut down with Windows updates and wake up to this today. Tried updating drivers, deleting battle.net folder and uinstalling and reinstalling the battle.net app…nothing has worked.

your lucky Tumac, that did not work for me, listed in program files etc. neg on this end

Glad im not the only one. good to know this is a known issue

just to confirm, going to program files, retail, and the clicking the game (OW in my case) launches the game. Just login in with blizzard credentials and u should be fine

Yep! Been trying for over an hour to fix this. I can’t even uninstall to reinstall, either.

Last night, Windows ran updates. Related?

same here. i reinstalled windows and everything :frowning:

1 Like

Same here…come on Blizzard fix this stuff.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

its a server issue ya dumb’’’’’

unfortunately that doesn’t work with call of duty

Same here updated last night,anyone tried to reset computer to earlier state?