Main Menu where I choose character

My power went out earlier, and since then I am unable to select any of the people I have made, and it just freezes with me still being able to move my mouse, and hear the music, but it wont load up anything else.

5 Likes

Same for me this morning I have too task manager close it

2 Likes

Had some kind of freeze when i logged out of the game. When i try to start now, i only see a half built start screen, don’t see my Char and cannot push any button, while the cursor is still moving. Have to close with task manager.

3 Likes

I logged on this morning 8am Est time logged off and now at 3pm trying and running into this same issue

1 Like

same technical problem !

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issues, and it is not resolved with multiple restarts of battle.net or my computer.

Same issue here. After this mornings patch update by the game, I can no longer get into the game. Uninstall/reinstall, driver updates, scan and repair, nothing works.

1 Like

This is why I don’t play in betas. The system is garbage and even when you get on it lags and disconnects most of the time. This was a sad attempt at an open beta.

1 Like

Same thing here. I played this morning just fine, even earlier this afternoon. Now I’m stuck in character selection without being able to see the characters and half-loaded character selection screen. Unable to click anything.

Same issue here. Can’t select character. Tried everything : uninstall all, disable chroma, use different windows account… nothing works.

1 Like

same issue, last day of beta wanted to grind up to cap and see all features but I guess Blizzard decided we can’t play today.