Lost connection with call of duty modern warfare x24 server

Well, this day I do not know what happens to the servers but I started playing COD in the morning, the game made me from the menu to the desktop 2 times saying something about that it lost the connection to the codmw server, I did not give it much importance, After having lunch while playing I was thrown again but in the middle of a game with the same message, and so it has happened 24 times where I get into a game or play in the game or in the menu, having to close the game and open it 24 times, look for solutions on youtube through forums everywhere, activision support does not give any answer and blizzard’s twitter does not even check the tweet, the thing is that I can not play easy, I do not know if I can ask for a refund because I simply cannot play and I’m not enjoying the game like I have done other days because of this repetitive and annoying error and please do not send us to activision support because they never respond and the connection problem is blizzard with the call of duty, this does not happen to the other platforms

2 Likes

Howdy,

Our support for Call of Duty is limited to installation. We do not own or control the game servers for CoD. If the game is disconnecting during gameplay, this is something Activision needs to resolve. We do not pass reports to them nor can we provide any assistance or support for connection related issues to their servers.

If you would like to request a refund, you can do so by going through this page.