"Lost connection to server"

A few weeks ago out of nowhere overwatch lost connection to server. Since then I have tried everything and looked at all solutions to no avail. Sent in a ticket and did nothing and it seemed to get better. After a follow up ticket it was almost back to normal. Season 11 update comes out and now it’s back and worse than ever and all ticket solutions are just copy+paste everything the tech support says, that I of course did before I even filed a ticket. Every other game, service, and whatnot works just fine. It’s only overwatch. Signing into another profile allows me into the game, but I can’t find a match without disconnecting. Older forums seemed to only get solved with time. Is there anything that can be done?

Have you tried asking on the Overwatch forums ?

This forum here is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games — old games such as:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as The Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

sorry, clicked the wrong topic, thanks

,Is there anything that can be done?

Read the post marked as a solution, moormann.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.