"Lost connection to Blizzard servers" every 3-4 hours

I keep getting disconnected from the Blizzard servers when playing Modern Warfare every 3 to 4 hours. Its really frustrating because I’ll be in the middle of a close game and get disconnected. I’m switching back to the standard version to see if the issue persists…

9 Likes

This is happening to me almost every single game making it unplayable. is there a fix besides reinstalling a 100GB game?..

4 Likes

I’ve been getting this disconnect since the November 20 something update and now the game is almost unplayable because of it.

I tried every troubleshooting that exists. It didn’t help but the error happens “only” every 4 rounds or so. The game is still unplayable.
Blizzards support told me it’s Activision’s fault and responsibility.
AND GUESS WHAT: Activision says it’s a Blizzard error, therefore their problem.
Both won’t help anyone having that issue. Have fun with your broken game.
Oh and a refund wasn’t possible as well since I got the game on release. They absolutely don’t care that the crashes started in February.
Thanks for nothing Blizzard and Activision.
I won’t buy any of your broken products ever again.

2 Likes

Even I am getting this problem of blizzard server being disconnected after every game and in between the game also.

1 Like

انا عندي مشكله مقدر اخش قيم يرتفع البنق لين 350 ومقجر اخش غير نادر ومع بي سي

i did change the field of view 120 to 110, which didn’t cause any disconnection.

also, depends what kind of frinds your playing with, might couse the dirffence in region, like if im europe other in america, or if im in spain and im playing wit ha frind wwho lives in estonia, the distnace might cause as well.

also try to ring your broadband services, to make sure that you’r getting full strengh on ethernet if u are playing, brodband must have less poer to wifi

This is total B$ I was hoping for an actual Beta, now I see this crap after thinking it was my I-net or something. I’m playing DIABLO III a game over a decade old and I keep getting DC’ed every time I’m about to turn in my Act V bounties in Hardcore seasonal. This is disappointing and a sign of complete incompetence on the part of Blizzard that a Beta that’s over a year old still does this. Shame on you Blizzard and Good Bye.