Longer than 2 weeks?

what restriction is longer than 2 weeks? it was dec 22 3:32 pm when i got my first one, so i assumed it would be over today at 3:32 but i am still unable to log into battle net. i really wish they could tell us when the restrictions would be lifted this is pretty frustrating.

Hey BadHabits,

You can submit a support ticket to find out the duration of the restriction. You can start the process here.

Note that support won’t be able to tell you why the restriction was applied, just its duration.

i submitted a ticket and now i can’t even log into battle.net 2.0 to play starcraft… this is seriously the worst.

At the time you posted this, Bnet (2.0) was experiencing authentication issues, so it’s nothing wrong on your end.

well i’m still unable to login to battle.net 2.0 to play sc2, and i can’t log into diablo (it’s been 17 days since my first restriction) i left them a ticket with no response, can you see how i might be a bit frustrated? especially at this point? it just keep getting worse and i’m left in the dark.

A tweet just went out saying the attack has subsided. If you’re still not able to connect, run through these steps. If after that you still can’t connect, contact Technical Support.

it feels like when i submitted my ticket they also restricted my access to battle.net 2.0 i guess i should’ve never done that, thanks for the “advice”

Sorry, BadHabits, but simply submitting a support ticket doesn’t suddenly cut you off from Battlenet. Over the decades, 1000’s upon 1000’s of people have submitted tickets and there’s never been any outcry about what you’re claiming here.

well it’s seems odd to me that one day i’m playing starcraft, the next i submit and ticket and now i’m restricted from that too… BUT i can still connect to the blizzard app… but can’t log in? WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON HERE THEN. seems fishy to me.

Correlation doesn’t imply causation. Not to mention, what you’re proposing makes no sense. Cut people off from the Battle net because they sought assistance? No, of course not.

I don’t know what’s wrong with your login, however, there is not a wide spread log in issue. If you want to have Bliz look into it, then you’ll need to contact support.

what i’m proposing makes no sense? makes sense to me, they banned my IP via battle.net 1.0, and as soon as they found out who i was on battle.net 2.0 they restricted me there as well, doesn’t sound too crazy to me…

It is BadHabits, simply because that isn’t how things work, it never has.

If you don’t want to seek help, that’s your prerogative.

well i’ve already asked for help, and APPARENTLY, submitting more tickets just puts you on a backburner, so maybe i’ll just deal with one problem at a time due to their incompetence

they also say they generally reply to concerns within 24 hours, it’s been a lot longer than 24 hours with no response… what am i to do?

keep talking to you? you can’t help me. your responses just tilt me even moreso since i know you can’t do anytihng.

i don’t know how you can sit there and act like blizzard is the good guys here…

You’ll have to wait it out. Ticket times are increased with the release of Shadowlands. The current estimate is 2-4 days. If you wish to do stretch that out by dealing with each issue sequentially, again, that’s your choice.

Correct, but what have done is given you the tools you need to resolve your issues.

I don’t know where you have gotten that from seeing that I haven’t said anything remotely like that. I’ve only pointed you to where you need to go.

none of the “tools” you have given me have solved the issue, you haven’t done anything, but made me even more frustrated. your responses do not help.

just the way you talk, you act as though the way they deal with their customers is completely fine and we should be happy with that…

i think i need to put a disclaimer on my posts asking greens not to post with their “help”.

this isn’t my first time here, i know where to go to look to troubleshoot my problems, i try ALL OF THOSE THINGS, and then i come here to express my frustrations that nothing is working. but i appreciate “all your help” good lord. save me.

Then you have misunderstood the point of all my posts: I directed you to where you need to go in order to resolve your issues. It now up to you to take the steps if you wish.

On a side note, it’s never a good idea to read into or infer anything based off of purely text. So much is missing compared to a face to face conversation. For example, I have no opinion one way or another on Bliz being “good guys” here. I’m simply pointing you to where you need to go.

well as i’ve pointed out, i don’t need your “help” i already went there before you “sent” me those links, but THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR ALL YOUR HELP. /sarcasm

you’re actually not helpful. at all. i’m going to put you on my ignore list, you infuriate me.

EDIT HERE FOR LEVIATHAN

we’re going to do a little test here as well, if i can log into diablo 2 and battle.net 2.0 at the same time, i’m right, if i somehow can login to battle.net 2.0 before the diablo 2 restriction, you’re right. we will wait and see.

and then you can add this little tidbit of info into your PLETHORA of knowledge that surrounds battle net and how it works.