Logged in while VPN was running forgot it was on - 2 week ban (D2)

(Diablo 2- LOD - BNET East) I understand, reached out to support and was told the ban would be lifted on 10/25 (yesterday) and it was because of using a VPN or Business IP instead of my normal home IP. No problem, fast forward to today 10/26, stuck at Checking Versions, could any Blue please check on the timeframe?

Thank you!

Hey, Mythromize. I’m not sure if you may have accidentally logged in a few days later, but I’m seeing that the restriction extended to the 28th in the afternoon.

Try to avoid logging in til then and always double check to make sure that the VPN is fully disabled before logging into Diablo II. It’s easy to forget that its on at times.

instead of just blocking people you guys are so ridiculous punish paying customers by locking them out the game for two weeks!
blizzard truly provides best gaming service in the industry!
bravo!

We have more details on this forum post on temporary restrictions. Please keep in mind that technical support are not developers. The classic technical support forums are managed by the technical support team to assist with technical issues such as crashes or connection issues that can be resolved through troubleshooting.

For feedback, the #diablo-ii-general-discussion forums is where the classic games team manages the forums for feedback and suggestions.

Hello, Caterpepi

Thank you very much for your reply, have a wonderful day/week.

No one is looking in that forum.
You can push internal.
Do you think problems just stop? They are getting worse every day.