Launcher not working, cant login to games manually either

Hi, the launcher only logs in in offline mode. Ive launched WOW in offline mode and tried to login manualy and after i enter the auth code, i get " You have been disconnected. (BLZ51901016)

edit: The launcher error is: Error code : BLZBNTBGS80000021, 3003

Hey, TTHaZaRd! I’ve been seeing more Oceanic and Asia region connection issues as of today. Are you still having issues with connecting online? If so, does an alternative connection or VPN seem to help?

If it does persist or an alternative connection works, could you include a WinMTR test to us.actual.battle.net ? Run the test until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Hi Caterpepi,
the launcher now works and also so does WOW. Did you still want me to run that test?

Thanks for the update, TTHaZaRd! If its good, we don’t need any more information :slight_smile: It sounds like there was just a minor hiccup with the connection here!