Launcher issues?

Ok so I just got my PC back from the repair shop today with fresh copy of Windows 10.

So Overwatch being the most important part of my daily life, I went to

(1) Blizzard’s website to download the BNet Launcher… and every time it says connection failed halfway. I had to go to a mirror site to get the installer.

(2) After installing the Launcher, I try to install Overwatch. It takes ages in the “Overwatch Installation” part to show the path and available space, when I finally click install… it’s stuck at waiting. There’s nothing else going on, just…waiting…

(3) After waiting for half an hour, zero progress on the installation, I close the Launcher, reopen it, to find… that the Agent is sleeping.

I’ve reinstalled the Launcher about 4 times now, based on what has been written in these forums. Each time, it’s the same thing - installation of Overwatch stops at ‘Waiting’, when I close and reopen the launcher, the agent is sleeping.

What gives?

Same here with me …

Getting real frustrated with this crap… I’ve already gone for 4 days without Overwatch…if this goes on I’ll just probably stop playing totally.

Same here but now I can’t even uninstall it

Exact same issue here. Wish blizzard would respond. I can’t play any games.

Yep. Same problem here. Just got my PC back from repair shop with fresh Win10, getting the sleep problem and unlimited waiting problem just to install 1 game. Zero progress.

When I relaunch the launcher, either it’s the sleeping problem, if not, i can’t uninstall (forever uninstalling).