Latency....All The Time

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5
64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB
Monterey 12.6.2

I have restarted the game, the OS, the router and modem. I have lowered settings, I have checked for updates for everything and nothing and I mean nothing but Latency within seconds of the game launching.

I am not having issues with internet or anything else connected to the router.

I have had issues ever since pre-patch.

Areas that once were smooth and enjoyable are now laggy and unplayable. Slow loading and random glitches everywhere.

I doubt there is anything else I can do on my end other than get a pc which is never going to happen.

Blizz would you like to jump in and offer any assistance before canceling my sub?

4 Likes

iMac Retina 4K, 21 inch 2017
3.6GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 560 4Gb
8gb 2400 MHz DDR4 memory
Ventura 13.0.1
I’ve got the same issue - running Ventura now. Still same issues. I can’t teleport anywhere without getting timed out disconnected. I’ve done the same as you in lowering all the settings (which really ends up with a disappointing look to the game.

Also, like you. I’m NOT going out to buy a PC when my iMac worked perfectly well up until the pre-patch.

I’m in the process of updating my internet connection and I hope that helps, but I shouldn’t have had to go to this expense. There was NO prior warning that this could be an issue and that the game parameters had changed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.