Kazakhstan tenge currency

Are there any community managers here? I would like someone to clarify whether the price for services in KZT is final. And what currency exchange rate was used to calculate this amount? Monthly payment usually varied between 3200 and 3800 KZT depending on the exchange rate of ruble (649 rubles). Now the payment is 4900 tenge, which is much higher than 649 rubles even at the current exchange rate. What is the reason for such increase in prices for Kazakhstan? Just so you know, average salaries in Kazakhstan are way lower than in Russia, and not everyone can afford to pay 25 000 tenge for the Epic Edition of WoW and then pay 5000 tenge on a regular basis for play time.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you. I am from Uzbekistan and we also have to pay with KZT now. Before games and subscription cost was in RUB and was cheaper, way cheaper. Now it is equivalent to the EU/US prices. I think they have done it because, it is only my assumption, but volatile exchange rate for the local currency and they lost big Russian market. But definitely they have to reduce prices by 30%, because salaries in our region is lower. Blizzard, you should wake up!!! Open your eyes!

4 Likes

same thing with all the new currency’s they added. i have to pay 35GEL for 1 month of game time and average salary in Georgia is 1100GEL(350 EUR). why do we have to pay 3EUR less when we get payed 100 times less?

I just go around looking for posts about the new currency prices and saying something to at least boost the post hoping that at least one of them gets attention from someone.

1 Like

Blizzard become a greedy company… I just wanted to play WoW classic TBC and WoTLK for the first time, but 11€ per month it feels too much for my region. I have a little hope that they will hear feedback from the community

3 Likes

I agree,I am from Kazakhstan.its cheaper to pay with Rub.It was 649 rub.and now it’s 750rub.Why?We are not Europe,Our avg month payment is 200$.So could you please make a price fixes for us.

3 Likes

I am from Uzbekistan, too. How do you pay for the battle net wallet from Uzbekistan?

1 Like

Ukraine same here. They are not considering adding regional prices I suppose. Because our stores are tied to euro prices. Guess they’ll be losing a big chunk of possible customers then

1 Like