Jesus what the happened to blizzard they won't even let me submit my ticket for support

it just doesn’twork, submitt is just greyed out and I can’t get my shot to work, games are all f’d f f f

3 Likes

if its still grey there is something you have missed like diagx or one of the files they ask for hasnt loaded look for the red asterix on the requirements

hey bud i found a sneaky way to get their attention. if you breach the forum rules say for bad languagelike replacing a u with a v so the system dosnt recognize it .it was reported and i was issued a forum breach punishment of 2 days.( lol quicker than customer service)its in the appeal from suspension process that you can submit a ticket without loading the files that it loves to reject

Blizzards team and supports puts more effort into controlling their enviroment (how the players behave) then actually doing good games.

Just let player thrive how they want as long as they dont break laws.
They put more effort so you can’t express yourself freely just to give the impression of the “perfect world” when there is no perfection, only different kinds of chaos.

Blizzworld is lost and because they don’t care there will be no actions in the right direction. The period (2018-2021) will be Blizzards downfall and soon you can watch the documentary. You thought history could teach something like Atari, but hey Blizzard is to nailed in to their own made up rules trying to control what they should not.

1 Like