Its possible without government id

So this is my secondary account were i have nothing.Lets begin the story I recently changed my phone were i have the authenticator and now i cannot log in that account but when i am trying to make a tiket to disabled it blizzard is asking for my goverment issued id and i cannot give that to their because i am still minor if somebody can plss help me i bought owerwatch on that account and yea.