Issues: Moira Mythic Skin

Hello from a fellow Moira main.

I just unlocked the mythic Moira skin (absolutely love it!!) but I have some issues with it. Want to see what other’s thoughts are/if we can get some fixes from Blizzard. I’ll outline them below:

1. How loud her voice is. As you know, the mythic skin grants Moira a new voice. It is very loud compared to normal. It drowns out everything else in the game and makes it very hard to hear everything that’s going on/when teammates are in distress (and it honestly started to give me a headache). As much as I want to use the skin, because of this, I can’t. I turned in-game voice volume down but that essentially won’t do anything because it turns everyone’s voice down.
  2. The voice that Moira gets with her mythic skin can be heard from the Moira players perspective but cannot be heard by other players. This goes for everything Moira says, including her ult voice line.
  3. The mythic skin also grants Moira special features like the eyeballs on her damage/heal orbs. These can be seen from the Moira players perspective, but other players in the game cannot see that feature - it just looks like a normal orb. (From what I’ve tested, the ult and primary/secondary fire are working just fine visually for everyone.)

Looking for more players input and hopefully some fixes can get out there, at least for the visuals on the orbs.