Issue with freinds

he bloke me . it said the player is ignore . i did not anything wrong and i did not say mean thing . i have issue. i have send you email too

If a player puts you on Ignore then that is their own decision. Those tools exist to give players the ability to stop unwanted communications. Blizzard will not mediate player disputes over access to communication channels.

If someone does not want to talk you, Blizzard won’t make them.

You will have to settle that outside Blizzard games communications channels.

There is no email for Blizzard support. There is only the ticket system. They will not make someone talk to you.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. MVPs do not speak for Blizzard or represent Blizzard.

i think you are angry at me

No, I am not angry at anyone. I don’t know you at all and I can’t see anything that would make me personally angry. I told you, in straightforward language, exactly what your options are.

If another player uses the tools in game to block your communications (Ignore you), Blizzard will not change that.

Further, if you try to circumvent the Ignore system and contact that player, Blizzard considers it Ongoing Harassment. If someone does not want to talk to you then you need to leave them alone.

This forum post explains harassment, tools like Ignore, and what Ongoing harassment is.

i, try to make friend