Is there no maintenance team in Classic Diablo 2?

The Classic Diablo 2 Asian Standard Server has been broken for more than two weeks and is still left unattended.

I’m suspicious now.

• Does Blizzard have any plans to continue to run Classic Diablo 2?
  • Do you ignore classical because Resurrected?
  • Doesn’t the Classic Diablo 2 maintenance team really exist?

No one provides us with answers and information.
GM also doesn’t feel the need at all because it doesn’t know anything.
If there is a maintenance team, the same goes for you guys.

Please tell me something.
Or open the server right away.

I’m surprised D2 Classic has lived this long. I fully expected they’d just kill the servers for classic, and remove the download files. The fact they haven’t yet is a miracle considering modern business practices in the industry as a whole. If they choose to fix the servers that’s great, but I wouldn’t expect servers to be perfectly maintained on a 20 year old game, even if it didn’t have a remaster.

I’d like to know why I got a ban from playing because I told someone some home truths and they didn’t like and reported me for it and when I asked why I’d been blocked they sent me a list of reasons why you will get a ban from playing, and on that list there is a part where if you run bots or map hack you will be blocked, but I have been playing on LoD europe for months and the amount of bots that are running there is ridiculous and still battle net has done nothing about them, so come on mr battle net do something you can’t have rules and not apply them or just apply them when it suits

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.