Internet Required for single player?

It is so sad, as I play it and like it and adjusting to it as I have not bought the previous games because you require internet to play no matter what. I’m not joking, I want to buy it but $70 - $100 for a game I can’t play solo, without internet is just sad. I was hoping the dev’s would not make that mistake again because now you lost me again as the originals are old, but I’m very very far from a cable line, and the ship doesn’t have a internet connection I can use for games, we do have satellite on our ship but that is wonky / not always stable enough for online gaming. So if I missed it, sorry? If I can do it offline, NO INTERNET for single player, please let me know, other wise this is another game I want but will not buy for that reason. Josh

1 Like

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on the Battle.Net Desktop App – aka, the “Launcher”.

As indicated in this post by Blizzard, this is not the forum for Diablo IV feedback or issues. You need to use the Diablo IV forums and, in this case, the appropriate General Discussion category.

Best of luck in your games !