Internet Disconnecting on game launch

Been having an issue since recently moving house and changing IP providers to Optus.

Whenever I attempt to open a game (COD MW) the game will launch and then my internet will crash and disconnect me from everything until I close the game.

I am given these codes when the internet goes down -
BLZBNTBGS000003F8
BLZBNTBGS00000001
And it just says server connection error

I have done a DNS Flush etc, reinstalled Battle.net, hard reset the internet, made sure all drivers are updated, with no avail. Been on google for the past 2 hours trying to figure out a solution and noone seems to have been helped.

I contacted Optus last night and they were no help, just telling me that everything was fine on their end.

Any help would be pretty awesome because COD is kinda the only game ive been playing atm and it doesnt even work.

Ive seen a couple of posts as of recently in this forum that indicate a few other people are having the same issues so hopefully its not a PC related thing, and more on your end

Howdy Epique,

In this case, I would suggest starting with checking the Windows power settings:

1. Press the Windows key and type power
  2. Select Power and Sleep settings
  3. Click Additional Power settings
  4. Set the option to High Performance (if you don’t see this option click the arrow at the bottom or choose Create a Plan on the left)
  5. Click Change advanced power settings
  6. Find the Wireless Adapter Settings
  7. Click the + sign and open Power Saving Mode
  8. Choose Maximum Performance by clicking on the Setting.
  9. Find the USB settings in the window
  10. Click the + sign and open USB selective suspend setting
  11. Set this to Disabled to prevent USB devices from being turned off and click Apply
  12. Press Windows key and type “device manager”
  13. Double click Network Adapter
  14. Find the device you are using and right click on it
  15. Choose Properties
  16. Go into the Power Management tab
  17. Uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.

It’s also recommended that you connect to an outlet if you are using a laptop.