InstallShield error when trying to install Creative Alchemy Universal for Diablo 2 EAX Sound Effects

Anyway, I have a problem that I did not have previously. I am trying to install Creative ALchemy Universal.
It emulates audio hardware acceleration on modern Windows operating systems. This enables older games to have 3D positional audio (i.e. surround sound played out of rear and side speakers) like they were intended to when they were originally released.

Initially I successfully installed it a few weeks ago. This I needed to unlocked EAX Sound in Diablo 2 which by default those 3D Sound and Environmental effects are greyed out. It worked well, but then I uninstalled it in my attempts to try and find a newer version. But it was a big mistake.

After uninstalling, I am unable to install it again and I get this error. Application Event ID 1000

Faulting application name: setup.exe_InstallShield ®, version: 9.1.0.429, time stamp: 0x3fb01c5d
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc000041d
Fault offset: 0x068608f8
Faulting process ID: 0xfd8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5ffacb5048c6a
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Rahul\Desktop\ALUNI_PCVTAPP_LB_1_00_8\setup.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report ID: c662eb8c-b875-4221-8a2e-23a2c5d52721
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I tried restarting computer, running as Admin, etc. But I simply can’t install it! This is needed to have EAX sound effects in some older PC titles.

I have latest Windows 10 version all up to date. I did SFC /Scannow and there are no integrity violations and I have no problems with any other installations.

Any help will be appreciated. Otherwise I’ll have to play the game without EAX.