Installed d2 lod

just installed diablo 2 LOD then was shown this message. “disconnected from battlenet. please reconnect.”

what now?

BluLakota,

It looks like your inability to connect is due to a temporary restriction. These are usually caused by connecting from an unauthorized internet type (VPN, business connection, etc). Mostly likely your The restriction will be lifted 14 days after it was applied - so late on the 26th. You should be able to play on the 27th of this month as long as you correct the problem that caused the suspension. We can’t see exactly what caused these but my best guess for your situation based on what information I do have is something to do with a VPN or proxy.

We can’t remove these sorts of restrictions, as they’re intentional to prevent server abuse (botting, spamming, other types of exploitation.) Here’s a list of the sorts of things that may cause them, if the things I mentioned above don’t match up. You’ll want to avoid these behaviors and acquire a new IP address/play from a mobile hotspot until the restriction is up.