Install button does not work - SC2 Install Win10

Hello,

My Blizzard client will not allow me to install SC2. Immediately after clicking “Install” the window comes up blank with a loading symbol in the bottom right. After what is anywhere between 3-10 minutes the install screen loads in and allows me to pick an installation location if I desired to. When attempting to click install on this screen the button appears as if it was clicked inward but nothing ever starts installing.

What I’ve done so far:

• Confirmed I’m not on a VPN
  • Checked Firewall
  • Checked Anti-Virus
  • Restarted Computer
  • Uninstalled Battle net completely + reinstall
  • Attempted to install sc2 directly from the blizzard site and see if it then would install, it didn’t and got stuck on the same screen
  • Ran the program as administrator

Any ideas?

Hey there Vinny,

I checked this over and think this sounds like an issue we have seen with Comcast customers who have a xfinity gateway. If this sounds like you, resetting the modem then updating the firmware is going to be the fix. You may need to reach out to Comcast to ask for help doing these steps.

If this does not sound like you, I would try a mobile hotspot. The problem described tends to be a local network firewall and a mobile hotspot will get the install started. :slight_smile:

Let me know if this helps my friend!

/Nathardrick