Increase friendlist size

Please, I’ve been asking for this for a long time now.

As someone who plays a lot of blizzard games, the size of 200 is not that big. Either separate the friendlist by game or increase it.
For example, I like to add people I play against in hearthstone so I can have friends online to complete my quests that require friends. I also like having friends in the games I play and try to play with them.

Then in WoW, I have a lot of people in my guild on my friendslist.

I also have people on my friendslist from m+ and arena communities so I can easily form groups when I want to do those activities.

I also play diablo and have people in my diablo communities on my friendslist.

Then there are also my real-life friends and people I don’t really want to remove from my friendslist.

200 is not enough for all of the blizzard games that exist. Please.

2 Likes

They don’t care about this. This request has been there for years.

1 Like

I know they don’t care which is why I’m trying to get them to care.

1 Like

I have literally been asking for this since the beginning of BNet. I am a guild master and I am also very active in multiple gaming communities for both WoW and OW. If Blizzard wants to make their games more social why put a cap on the friends list? Seems counter-intuitive to me.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been having to prune people routinely, and removing people always feels bad. You’re constantly forced to choose who brings the most value to your gameplay/who you like the most, which is honestly pretty toxic.

I understand the data storage requirements would increase, but SO many people have been asking for this for years :frowning: I really hope they get the message this time, esp because so many people are coming back from Hiatus for Classic.

1 Like