In the line to play D2R forever

After wait long time to go in, the game put me again in the line in the last position. Seriously?

this is one of the biggest scam/BS, I’ve ever encounter… I paid for this BS to get in line while others playing? WTF is this ghey azz Line waiting??? I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! NO MORE WAITING LINE BS!!! MONEY BACK PLAEASE

2 Likes

this is correct! This is the characteristic of this game company~ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Still waiting. What is happening Blizz? Can we just take some of the extra server blades from WoW since no one is playing that anymore and move them over to D2? This is ridiculous.

1 Like

SO I guess they even made the getting into the game Nastalga also lol I remember Game spy back in the day lol that was a joke!

So sorry you won’t get to enjoy this game for a day or two. Money back? GL! If you’d done some snooping, you’d have come across this post:

Sit tight girlies, it’ll be back up in no time ;p

We paid the full amount of what you asked for. we acctually don’t really care what reason cause the game problems. Can you just get it done and solved. obviously the server is far not good enough to host this game. explaining is free. maybe give us some money back instead and I didn’t see any apologize from you at all. but you only trying to explain what may cause the problems. If the server down once for awhile, its ok. but it keeps crashing every hour, server down like every few days. please get your job done which we all paid for.

Conact silent aire they specialize in cooling data server rooms im sure you made enough money of the release to buy new equipment really seems like your trying to run this game off of the old d2 servers its 2021 when i played this back in 2001 it ran more smoothly

yeah i just waited inline get to the end told me server can’t connect

and yet here we are 11 days since they made that announcement and the wait times are worse. There is no excuse for this in this day and age. We literally cannot play the game we paid really good money for.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.