I'm IP blocked and I want to know why

I get your stuff about botting and I know you’re very strict about it. (Clearly it’s working fine since you barely see any bots LOL)

Yesterday night I tried joining a game 3 times in a row and battle.net just shut down. Haven’t been able to connect since then. So I’d very much like to know what I did wrong and fix that problem. I didn’t pay 25$ for an outdated game to get ban on the next day.

1 Like

Hey, HiddenCat! As a very important note, these restrictions are not intended as a punishment, but to help keep the servers stable. It looks like the restriction was caused by using a VPN/Proxy and will be lifted on the 1st of June.

With the game as old as it is, these restrictions are not able to be lifted and the duration will need to be waited through. If you do have any additional concerns, our forum post and our support article go through the reasoning for temporary restrictions.

I got blocked for logging in at a hotel…i say we just piss on blizzard in general for this bull. its to stop bots? bs it is there are hundreds if not thousands of bots in the game right now this didn’t fix it just punishes what seems to be random people for no good reason. if this is how u want to hype diablo 4 I wont buy it. fix your broken system blizzard

1 Like

@Caterpepi

Care to take a look into my issue? I logged into a friends account to refresh his expiring characters, get hit with a 1700000 Create Game Delay… for nothing?