If your on windows 11 wait on your purchase for Diablo 1

I know others also have this issue too but this game just doesnt want to stay maximized and will constantly minimize to desktop. I think its a direct draw issue like others have said but the game is pretty much unplayable as is and itll just be a waste of money. I used to own this game a long time ago and wanted to revisit it but it just doesnt run on modern systems like win 11. Ive scoured the forum and net to figure it out but so far nothing has worked I even tried playing in 640 x 480 just to see but no itll still minimize over and over again. If anyone here has a solution id be happy to try but my game isnt crashing so no crash report is being generated its just constantly minimizing to the desktop even when running it in compatibility settings and as a admin. Hopefully there is a solution ive overlooked but ima give it a few more attempts and see if i can figure out otherwise it was a waste of money.

Edit: Ok so the DD fix is was mentioned to me and it seems to work with that so if you have the same problem look up the DDraw diablo fix and itll fly fine.