I spent $60 on COD and it wont download

I bought COD Cold War and it wont download. I uninstalled Battle.net like I read on this forum and now Battle.net wont redownload citing a “Network Error” (my internet is working just fine right now.) Ive spent enough time trying to play this game and I just want a refund at this point. Thats another thing, when I look at my recent history, COD doesnt appear as one of my purchases but I was charged $64 to my bank account. please help

Hey there Sizzle26,

That Network Error is frustrating to experience after making a purchase for COD. It looks like the order did complete and it should be on your account. As for the error, I am not sure if that’s with the download for the installer or seen within the Battle.net application. If it was with the installer download, this forum post covers the error and how to work around it.

If you’re still having a problem or don’t see the game on your account, please open a ticket so a Game Master can check a bit better into what’s going on.

I went threw the same thing and it may be same problem if you bought it on cw and launched mw then its on cw and isn’t properly syncing with mw the quick fix would be to open cw.