I got phished. Help!

Today somebody sent me a whisper that was the wrong color and it looked like it was an official from blizzard. I fell for it and they said I was in violation and they gave me a URL to type in that seemed legitimate. It is a copy or a very good replica of blizzard own website. Immediately they took control of my account and put an Authenticator on there that I cannot get off. I have put tickets in for them purchasing stuff out of the shop with my payment method, and I have put another ticket in for hacked account. The stupidest part about this is I had to create a second blizzard account to get access to the hacked account ticket where I put in my other information. How long will this take to resolve? Am I going to lose everything? This is a 22-year-old account.

Account Hacked # Phishing

You go there and since you can’t log in, you can’t file hacked account ticket. It’s not in the options if you can’t log in. Stupid design.

Someone I Know Was Hacked