I get this error BLZBNTBNA00000012

I get this error BLZBNTBNA00000012 and I can’t start the game, I deleted it and I still get the same thing, I don’t know what to do please I need help.

16 Likes

My game has been crashing for the last 16 hours. I just tried a complete reinstall, now I get this same error - and scan and repair doesn’t work.

5 Likes

Same thing is now happening to me, only started after the recent reset in my case. Scanning and trying to update hasn’t fixed anything so far and results in an error code.

2 Likes

i get the same error

1 Like

Hello, i have the same issue… Someone have a solution ?

3 Likes

у меня ошибка BLZBNTBTS0000005C

same error every time

1 Like

Hello everyone,

Error BLZBNTBNA00000012 for Call of Duty can usually be fixed by the following steps. However, in the chance it is not fixed then I’m afraid a full reinstall of the game client is necessary.

• Move the game install folder to a new location. To do this simply make a new folder on the hard drive and move the current installation there. You will need to go back into the launcher settings under downloads and change the file path to the new location.

• Disable any command line arguments in the Battle.net settings menu

• Creating a new admin account will make sure that everything is set as it should be. - if it works fine on this new profile you need to reach out to Microsoft for further support as there are permission issues with your normal profile.

As for the BLZBNTBTS0000005C error, you will want to make a separate thread in regards to this however, you can create a new admin profile as well and test the game.

None of this has helped. I still cannot get into the game. I press play and it won’t launch. I do the repair option and it says no problems found. I A change permissions and still won’t work. It just won’t work. Is there any way I can get an actual persons help? Or at least a refund?

8 Likes

Same thing here. game reinstall. admin account the game still not working !!! Let’s go repare your game plz

2 Likes

hey guys i figured out to fix it if you haven’t already. Go to the gear next to play whatever game your trying to play, then press show in explorer then find the name of your game and find the exe file of that game not the launcher but the exe. Press run as admin and let it load allow it and then it should work. Hope this helped

1 Like

hey guys found a fix hope fully it helps. step1: click on the gear icon. Step2: click show in explorer. Step3: click back once (Alt + Left arrow). Step4: Create a new file and name it what ever you want (I chose vanguard broken). Step5: place your game folder in the new folder you just created. Step6: go to the battle.net launcher and click play. it will do a quick update. Step7: locate the new folder(once done properly it will ask to either install or locate. obviously choose locate.) open it. click on the game directory to finalize the location. Step8: RUN. hopefully this helps.

3 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] MW 2 won’t start (BLZBNTBNA00000012)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.