I cant receive an SMS to verify...…please help

Hello, I don’t think I’m the only one who has this problem, everything goes well in the authenticator until it asks for the phone number, I type my phone number and wait for hours and still no code.
I just wanna play the damn game, at least make us use our emails or add other options
And yes I’ve tried everything you wrote in your articles, I also used not only my number but my Mom’s and my Sister’s too and still no code
PLEASE HELP!!!

11 Likes

Have you found a fix? I have this problem and i want to cry.

On the authenticator app click the option that says restore code…just found this hopes it helps

Im going to figure this out now

try that link

Same. I can’t get any SMS messages from the authenticator or really any aspect of the BattleNet site.

Anyone have a solution for this yet? The site won’t send me the text and I’m 100% sure it’s the correct number.

I am having exact same issues

have the same problem with danish number, don´t recive any so cant add a number to my account and therefore cant add aauthenticator because it says add a mobilnumber

I’ll add my voice here too, my old d3 authenticator was running low on battery, so I decided to switch to the phone authenticator before it fully died.

I got the SMS that says my old authenticator got disconnected, but I don’t receive any SMS to attach the mobile authenticator, I don’t get an SMS if I want to change my phone number, I don’t get an SMS if I want to reattach my old authenticator. So removing went without a problem, but putting a new one on is impossible… This seems like an complete and utter lack of attention for security. This needs to be fixed, and fast, though seeing how there’s been topics about this for months I doubt it’ll get fixed

And since I did get an SMS for removing it, you cannot try to blame my end for the issue, since it clearly is working, just not for adding security features, ironically.