I cannot log in to BNET, and after deleting it I cannot install it

Hi, I’m a player from the American region.

I commented that since Tuesday, October 1, 2019 I have been trying to log in to BNET, and since it is not in maintenance period I opted for the other options, including Uninstall and Reinstall BNET, first it could not be uninstalled, and an error appeared, I went to the link of that error, and I followed the instructions, but none worked, that’s when I tried it with the Windows Recycle Bin, it was removed, but at the time of reinstalling it it didn’t even load, so I left itlike 4 hours, in the end I got an error, look for solutions to that problem, but again, none worked;and so I left it until now.

I would really appreciate if you help me, I bought Overwatch, my favorite video game and now I can’t play it.

Thank you.

Hey, Raykso! What are all the error codes or messages? It sounds a bit like BLZBNTBNA00000006. This is generally due to the application being out of date. Let’s try a clean reinstall of the application.

1. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
  2. Delete anything related to Blizzard or Battle.net
  3. Do the same for %programdata% , %localappdata% , %appdata% , and%programfiles(x86)%
  4. Reinstall the application.

If that didn’t resolve the issue, please include the error codes and mesages received with the application.