I cannot access D4's beta on my battlenet app

i’m pretty sure you didnt need to restart pc :wink:

You may not “need to” but I am 1 minute out from being let in. Just do it and see? It worked and fixed the situation. Or…you can sit there and I’ll have fun and you can watch your button be grey for a lot longer than you need to.

1 Like

Also, you don’t need to add the snarky smiley face. I see you are being condescending in your tone, it doesn’t affect me but it is unnecessary 1000%.

so you say it doesn’t affect you :slight_smile:

Just to mention that the process of restarting the PC takes longer than the application

I pre-ordered this months ago on the PC and the Beta that I installed is grayed out. Still won’t let me play at 12:38PM Eastern time.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game… was stuck on the same grey’d out play button for about 5 min then it turned blue.

I was able to launch the client after loading in the queue to join the game i get an error message.

“There was a problem logging in. (code 34203)”

I logged out and logged back into bnet still same issue…

2 Likes

use the new diablo 4 beta game launcher instead

Got disconnected in game and now 28 mins left to get logged back in. sad face.

bette then my 59 mins wait lmfao blizz this is a big azz fail for you

LOL I’m at 69 min :wink:

Same, was playing and beat the Baron dude, then got an error where I clicked play and it didn’t do anything so I logged out and back in. Now queued and it’s 60 min wait.
Oh well I’m glad I got to play a lil though on my lunch :slight_smile:
Game is very dark so far and I’m loving it.

2 Likes

Managed to login, selected character when start game keep getting error 300202 and 300008…when re-login now 85mins wait time…doh!

I switched to Diablo IV - Beta and it’s grayed out.

On begining quest; DC’ED error code 316719; 82 min que

1 Like

queue 73 min left…20 min later …there was server problem and game crashes after that…gg

1 Like

Im at 53 here after same dc errror on 2 seperate cpus

At first i couldnt login at all, play button was grayed out. checked for updates, scan and repair. closed out of battle.net and re-opened, play button accessible. open game

1. wait time less than 1 min. - error couldnt verify game license.

2. wait time 3 min - unable to ping servers.

3. 3 min wait - unable to login.

4. 30 minute wait - (closed myself)

5. 59 minute wait - (still waiting, down to 36 minutes left).

1 Like

i have bought it for my 2 accounts. the one is playing ok the other account that was bought at december as i saw to my history of payments does nt letting me hit the play

I pre ordered and am able to play but it is stopping me from progressing past the level 7 part of the story. When I click the pre purchase button in the game it takes me to the browser where it says I’ve already purchased it.

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on the Battle.Net Desktop App; please use the Diablo IV forums for issues with that game:

1 Like