I can tell you as someone who can read Chinese

My parents are from China but I was born out of the country and had to study Chinese or even visit my relatives back in China sometimes and I can tell you (Blizzard) that you became the laughingstock of Chinese players long ago. Even before everything here that you are pulling the idea that Blizzard games = quality fell from their ideals long ago and the only reason they are still playing your games was because of nostalgia and the Chinese addiction to mobile games. There had been countless reviews and videos about gaming industries in China and Blizzard’s games have already gone to, your only saving grace would be hearthstone and the die hard fans of your franchise and that is slowly dying away as well because of how sh*t your design and game play is becoming.

Now with this whole fiasco going on you might spark some nationalistic pride from the Chinese base and let a few more spend but that is it, a money grabbing game is a money grabbing game and nostalgia fades. You may think this is just temporary that the rest of the world would forget because it’s the 21st century and probably by next year no one would be talking about it but sadly for you people hold grudges for a very long time. New things will happen that drive people away from this one day but the grudge will still be there.

Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our age!
And a personal YOU BLIZZARD from someone once a fan of your games.