How to set up the local multiplayer mode in rock and roll racing on PC

Hi,

Can anyone provide me a guide to set up or enable the local multiplayer mode in rock and roll racing I was trying to play with my brother but only one player was recognized.

we try to play using the keyboard and a Xbox one controller and two Xbox one controllers without success.

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue with the latest XBox One Bluetooth Controllers (literally arrived today) and I bought the game today as well, only one controller is recognized and controls both first and second player for some reason… Really frustrating this! I have filed a support ticket with Blizzard on the issue, will see what they say. There really should be a multiplayer controller config screen.

1 Like

Same problem. Not decided.

Zdravstvuyte! Kupil igru na nintendo switch. Nikak ne poluchayetsya pod"soyedinit’ vtoroy joycon chtoby poigrat’ v mul’tipleyere v RNRR. Khotya v reklamnom rolike eta vozmozhnost’ pokazana. Kak eto ponimat’? Igra chto nedodelana? Ved’ eto poluchayetsya obman pokupatelya!
Hello! Bought the game on nintendo switch. Can’t connect a second joycon to play RNRR multiplayer. Although this feature is shown in the commercial. What does it mean? Is the game unfinished? After all, this is a fraud of the buyer!

Firstly, make sure that all the controllers you’re using are properly connected to your computer. For the Xbox One controllers, you can connect them using either a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

Next, launch the game and navigate to the options menu. Look for a “Controller” or “Input” section where you can customize the controls. Check if there’s an option to enable multiple controllers or to switch to multiplayer mode. Some games have a specific “Local Multiplayer” option that you need to enable.