How to get hs battleground client data

I have been searching and searching but can’t seem to find the information on this. I am trying to figure out how to get a users “warband” list. I know it is possible has decktracker does it now when it reports the percentage of their chance to win. So obviously their is a client API that allows read permission of the user’s “warband.” So how can I do this? The docs related to HS just give information on asking for card/hero/card back information, (which yes I understand is the server API) but what I’m interested in is the client api. Anyone know of any docs on this?

Hello there.

I’m afraid that isn’t true. Not all community created content are based on the official APIs.

If you search for decktracker on Google you’ll notice on the first result page a link to their Github repository. They are NOT using the official Hearthstone API. They probably datamine the information you are looking for directly from the game client.

I think the best place you can look for help is on their discord listed on the Github project.

I’m not including the link to that project here because I’m not sure if this could violate the forum ToS, but like I said just type decktracker on Google and you’ll find it.

Good luck on your project!