How to find items sold on AH and turnover

Is there a way to find out which items sold in a certain period. Which auctions that went to a close? Turnover on an item?

I can’t see that I am getting that information from the AH feed.

Thanks!

There is no such endpoint or data.

The only thing that you could do, is to write your own algorithm, that will find all the missing orders (by auction house id) within one connected-realm, between previous and current timestamp.

After that, you should check TIME_LEFT value of each order, if it wasn’t SHORT, then it has been cancelled or bought.

But if we talk about commodity items, as for now you can’t buy the selected order, you should buy only those, that have the best price.

In the end, we have:

missing orders:
 with TIME_LEFT = SHORT ==> EXPIRED
 not at the beginning of order_book, AND do not have the best price  ==> CANCELLED
 everything that remains, we count as ==> SOLD

Based on my experience, you’ll need to check it by every item and every connected realm, which will cost you lots of CPU and RAM.

1 Like

Thanks for the information!

This is very helpful. Disk, ram and CPU is not an issue in this case. I will have a look at implementing this.

The item could also have time_left medium and disappear within the hour update. Also comparing snapshots doesn’t account for people manually de-listing and re-listing auctions which can happen frequently so it’s not a great alternative