How to cancel a download?

I’m downloading a game that I don’t want anymore. How do I cancel the download entirely?

Click Pause > Options > Uninstall

should do it for ya.

Wow I feel stupid thanks

don’t feel stupid, I have also used the regedit and removed the battle.net and diabloIII and still cannot re-install the battle.net desktop app… go figure… frustrating

i do that and go to options but theres no uninstall option

9 Likes

there is no uninstall of any sort in options, nighter for downloadting atm game nor for already fully installed one. so how to do it?

I was downloading a game when I noticed that I have chose the wrong drive, and I couldn’t cancell the download to start over using the right drive for me, so I went to the folder that was created by Blizzard when I started downloading and I simply deleted it from the drive, when I went back to check on the dowload, it was gone, and I was able to startover.

1 Like

The best way to cancel an on going download of a game you do not want anymore simply locate the files using the settings or manually on your computer and delete them.

2 Likes

Thanks mate. So simple and stupid that it works. :smiley:

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.