How long will I wait for a ticket marked as need more info

as title. My account was hacked, and a GM asked me for my new email address three days later. I responded within 10 minutes, and one day has passed. When can I get my issue addressed?

1 Like

The wait time can be long for a hacked account. It took three days for the first reply which is normal. They may need to verify your information and decide how to proceed with your account…which takes extra time.

Just hang in there for now and don’t file another ticket as that complicates things with further slow down.

There isn’t anything that can be done here in the forums. Account issues are only handled through the ticket system. Hope you find resolution soon.

1 Like

at least they should confirm they received the required info and give ETA or something.

They handle an extremely high volume of these cases daily. That’s why a few of us frequent the posting boards to help others along the way.

1 Like

and the GM told me they had located and secured my account yesterday. The only thing they need is an email address that is not linked to the battle.net. I supposed they could finish this yesterday. If they can’t address this in the following hours, I will miss the good time for SOD p3

Did you respond by replying to the e-mail ? If so, they probably haven’t seen it yet since their e-mails are usually “DoNotReply” addresses.

If your original ticket is still opened, you could provide the e-mail there by adding to it. If the original ticket has been closed, then you need to create a new ticket, refer to the original ticket number (so they can link the original ticket and the new ticket) and provide the new e-mail.

Hopefully… you can enjoy your account soon.

1 Like

via ticket accutually. Just no response for over 24hrs after that

2 Likes

Well, replies to questions by Blizzard are normally fast tracked… but there are still a lot of tickets in the queue. And there may be a lot of work involved in recuperating all your items, gold, heroes… and restoring your account to its condition before the hacker stole it.

1 Like

Guess what? They merged the wrong battle net account to my request. Very disappointed to the service quality

Hello:

It might be possible for you to change the e-mail on your account settings once you get control of the account; I’ve done it for mine a number of times.

If not… don’t give up… reply to your ticket if it’s still opened, if not… new ticket :frowning:

Unless of course what they’ve done is acceptable to you…

To err is human…

The point is they did not merge my stolen account to the email I given to them… They merged the email address I use to create this post…

Did this ever get resolved? Did you receive any further communication with Blizzard regarding this?

not yet. very disappointed

1 Like