How do I get Blizzard to reply to me?

I lost access to my registered email address and my account has been locked as a result of being unable to receive the confirmation code. I submitted a ticket along with scans of my passport over a week ago and still no reply.

Is there anything I can do to make them actually pay attention? I’m just locked out of everything at the moment and there’s nothing I can do about it, it’s very frustrating, something this simple shouldn’t take longer than a week.

No, it should not take longer than a week! Ticket times are high right now due to the recent WoW expansion and work from home. The CS folks handle all game so are a bit swamped. Account recovery is not more than 7 days though.

What category did you use? A compromise/unable to access account should have been prioritized and handled within a few days at most.

Did you get a ticket number when you submitted it? It should have been emailed to you. If you did not get one, then the ticket did not actually get properly submitted for whatever reason.

I submitted late yesterday again and got a reply just now, so I guess I must have not submitted correctly originally. I assume it will be ok now, sorry for being alarmist.

You can delete this now if you want.

Thanks.

MVPs (greens) are just other players with green text. We sort of serve as volunteer information desks to point folks to the right support pathways, knowledge base articles, explain current policies, etc.

I can’t actually moderate or see anything at all. I only have the power of GREEN! heh. Good luck on your ticket!