How am i supposed to refund my preorder of black ops cold war

for whatever reason, I’m unable to find the option to refund black ops cold war. I haven’t played it, nor have I installed it. yet still I cannot refund this game. somebody, anybody… help me

1 Like

funny you mention it, I bought it in preorder as well but after playing the FREE beta I found out I absolutely hate the way the game feels. I was looking on the web on how to refund it but found nothing.

I hope you have more luck

If you pre-purchased through the Blizzard Launcher App then you can use the Blizzard support system to request a refund.

Here is a direct link to the ticket option
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/codbo5/1817/1821/solution

I used Support > Contact Support > BlackOps Cold War > Purchase > request refund - subject to whatever terms for refunds were applied at purchase.

If you purchased it through another site or store you would have to contact them for a refund.

6 Likes

Great help! with the very late announcement of zombies being playstation exclusive for a year. refund refund refund time

1 Like

I’m trying to get a refund also since zombies isn’t included. What’s funny is that they still have zombies advertised on Blizzards home page.