Honor your discounts that you have in your shop!

I assume this is how it gets to the dedicated team? Does anyone care?
All I wanted was to purchase the option you had listed in your shop. False advertising and an inability for customer support to fix your MANY faults is an ongoing issue with your company that has gotten too big to care about it’s customers.

Just to be clear, I only know about the 3 for $100 because it was an option in my in game shop. So my first suggestion would be

1. That you should disable the item in the shop before you take it off sale as this would eliminate the frustration it causes to see something and not be able to buy it. If it is advertised your company should honor the promotion.
  2. You have now caused a value issue. Instead of making $125.00 off of me because I found value at that price point, now you will make no additional profit off of me as I will wait for another sale. Usually businesses will honor prices because more profit now just makes sense.

On a separate but related issue, the only reason I didn’t take advantage of the promotion sooner is because I had a lot of trouble with my character transfer. I read every article you provide but when it came time to transfer, I had no idea what you were looking for in the account name. Nowhere do your instructions say I need to use my email address to look up the account, but even when I tried that it did not work. I submitted several tickets but because yall were so busy they went unanswered before I finally found out what to do from an online article. And he still wound up on the wrong realm so I will have to pay another $25 to correct it. It has been a very frustrating week as a customer.

I am not asking for something out of the blue either. I saw the sale, I clicked the link, it didn’t work. That is not my fault. It seems to me like this would be an easy fix to appease a customer and still make profit by extending the promotion to anyone who still saw it on their shop. Now I won’t spend any money on it until there is a sale, and I leave feeling frustrated, thought GM Epiabeavoo did a lot of damage control with his kind and seemingly authentic response.

Thank you